Tuesday 14 March 2017

Be Amazing

Morning card makers..... have had this little guy all in pieces on my desk for a few days now and this morning thought I'd best get my card finished so I could post it to the Try Stamping on Tuesdays #311 challenge.... using the sketch below. I think this stamp is fabulous, it's a very old wood mounted rubber stamp from Santa Rosa and I decided to stamp him in brown ink and then coloured him with pencils and finished off with a water wash green background.  This I mounted the image panel on kraft and added a matching green strip which I dry embossed - all onto a black card.  To finish I just stamped my sentiment and 3D mounted it.  I am also posting to a new challenge (for me) Stamping Sensations March challenge - Close to Nature..... I think my little owl fits just nicely with this theme. Thanks for taking a peek


Top Three Badge  ********Close to Nature********

5 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Lovely card.

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super Owl image Robyn and you have coloured it beautifully, it's perfect for our theme, many thanks for joining in with our 'Close to Nature' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Robyn. Great stamp and colouring and the wash background really highlights the owl. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely card Robyn. Your owl is beautiful and I love the colouring. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card and a perfect entry for our close to nature challenge at Stamping Sensations. Gorgeous stamping! Thanks for joining us this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn