Thursday 9 March 2017

Let your Dreams take flight


Well we've had a wonderful day here in Townsville....it's been raining, yeah!!   ... so I've enjoyed an afternoon at my desk.  My first card is very clean and simple, one layer card .... I created the blue hues background - by inking my clean plastic block with marker pens and then lightly spritzing with Perfect Pearls... you can't notice in the photo but there is a lovely shimmer. Then I simply stamped on my birds - that was a bit more work than ink and stamp... I used the stamp opposite and masked off areas with tape and then inked them. I used a white gel pen to colour the birds and finished my card with a stamped sentiment.  I am posting to Addicted to Stamps and More #232 - Make Your Mark - used markers, Less Is More #318 - Mainly Teal and also to Stamplorations CAS card challenge - Anything Goes with optional colour - sky blue.  Thanks for taking  a peek

Challenge #318 - Mainly Teal

  
  

14 comments:

  1. Love the colours blended perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this ombre take on the LIM TEAL challenge

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robyn, I love the card. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so simple, yet so beautiful. Will have to give this a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card! You've achieved a really elegant and dreamy feel, and perfectly CAS too. Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and delicate...love it! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is absolutely gorgeous Robyn ! So peaceful ! You made me want to go to the sea to admire such a scene ! For sure, you made me dream ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simplicity of your design, and the ombre colouring is beautiful.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the design and beautiful watercoloring. the stamped birds finish the piece of perfectly with the sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautifully stylish card. Love the colours and great design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Robyn, your card is wonderful! I loved how you have used different shades of blue! Thank you so much for playing along with us at STAMPlorations CAS this month! :)
    Suchi- DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn