Saturday 18 March 2017

Merry Christmas to One and All


This morning I have finished off a Christmas card for the Merry Monday #239 challenge - colours; copper, gold and turquoise. I am also using the sketch at 52 (Christmas) card challenge CCT05.  Using copper was a bit tricky as my copper embossing powder is so old it won't melt but them I found this lovely sparkly copper paper ribbon and teamed it with turquoise ribbon down the side of my DP card panel, and for my gold I have gold embossed my reindeer's antlers and added a gold gem for his nose. I finished off my card with a stamped sentiment - I edged the sentiment panel with turquoise ink and added a few gems.  Thanks for taking a peek
  

7 comments:

  1. A really lovely card Roby. He,s a super reindeer. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card...and a great design. Great job with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Robyn! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I love your prancing reindeer and the luxuriant colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely card Robyn. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. That paper is very beautiful and your card is elegant in those simple colours.
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, the colour combination is lovely, and that background paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with the Christmas Card Throwdown. Lucinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn