Saturday 22 April 2017

Christmas, the magical time of the year

I did have a peaceful and creative week while the rest of the family were on holiday and managed to complete a few cards.  This card is for 52 (Christmas) Card April Technique challenge - Shaker.
Used a die to cut a fancy window frame and made a little cellophane bag to hold my snowy glitter. I stamped a small village onto a background panel, added some sky and colours to the buildings. I used some texture stamps on the 'wall' and added some die cuts... a black cat, some holy and flowers and a tag to hold my stamped sentiment.  Thanks for taking a peek

  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, A lovely Christmas card. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little scene and I love the cat, warm on the inside! A brilliant idea for a card.
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card! A gorgeous landscape and I love the cat! Thanks for joining us at CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn