Sunday 28 May 2017

Crazy Birds 'pop up' in a box Garden

 I love fun, interactive cards so when I saw Kims inspiration (below) for the Muse challenge #217, this week I just had to make on of these pop up box cards.  I made the box and covered the flaps with DP with birds so thought it would be great to add some Crazy Birds.  I stamped each of them in a different colour Distress Ink and then coloured them in with the same. I fussy cut them and then die cut some different flowers and foliage and arranged them with the birds on the insert layers of the box. To finish I added some gems to the flower centers.  I haven't added a sentiment but left it off till the occasion to use it comes by.  Thanks for taking a peek
  

6 comments:

  1. Oh Robyn, your pop up box full of birds and flowers is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....this is one fabulous and over the top card! I love those sweet birds tucked in with all those beautiful flowers! Thank you so much for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robyn, That is totally fab.

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Robyn ... fantastic card!! Love the way you've colored the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love your garden of birds! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!!! LOVE this box card! Those birds are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn