Friday 26 May 2017

Happy Kissmas

When I saw the theme; Mistletoe, for this weeks #249 Merry Monday challenge I knew right off I had this little House Mouse stamp to use, and then found I also had a mistletoe branch.  I stamped my images in brown and coloured them with Distress Inks, then fussy cut the mistletoe.  I had this cute embossed sentiment in my stash and just smooched the edges with pale blue.  Then I assembled the card with two layers and to finish arranged the mistletoe sprigs.
I am also posting to The Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge #6 - Anything Goes and House Mouse and Friends challenge #241 - Embossing.
Thanks for taking a peek

House-Mouse Designs®HMFMC #241 Embossing

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

10 comments:

  1. Awwwwww...this is SO cute Robyn! I LOVE House Mouse cards and this one is just perfect for our challenge! Beautifully colored too!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute x amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute x amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robyn, That's is so cute.

    Hope you've had a fab Friday and you have a lovely weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card!! And so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute mice under the mistletoe. Beautiful card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely christmas card with a sweet HM image. Thanks for joining the 'ATG' theme challenge at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely adorable Christmas card. Love the stamp and you have colored it up beautifully.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Robyn :-) the image is adorable and I love the embossed sentiment and mistletoe, the whole design is super cute :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge 🐭
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, Robyn! I love the fussy-cut sprigs of mistletoe! Belated thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn