Monday 29 May 2017

Merry Christmas

Here I have another Christmas card for this week - my stash is growing!!
ABC Christmas challenge for May is the letters "J" and "K"... I'm choosing "K" - for Keep it Simple.  And for this week the challenge at Watercooler Wednesday WWC120 is Christmas inspired by Gail's cute photo below - I've stuck with the 'cute' image and red and brown colour theme .... So I've made a simple cute card. I thing this stamped image is rather nice - the reindeer with the little robin which I've watercoloured with Distress Inks and added some glitter glue to the snowflakes and snow. I smooched the edge of my panel with red ink and to finish add a spotty red ribbon and stamped layered sentiment cut on a stitched label.  Thanks for taking a peek
  

8 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Loving this card.

    Hope you are having a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card such a cute image and I love the water coloured background behind it. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn I adore this reindeer! You did a wonderful job on this sweet image! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Robyn! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image and the CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, Robyn, what a sweet image! I love the way you've used it, keeping the card clean and simple, and thus placing all the attention on the image. Beautiful job colouring it and adding a watercolour wash behind. Love the ribbon with the textured sentiment. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear
    I just seen your card on Watercooler Wednesday challenge
    and love love your cute Image
    the coloring is adorable too
    nice placement of the sentiment
    I love your cute card Robin
    see my Christmas card if you like...so happy if you like to visit me back
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn