Saturday 29 July 2017

Birthday Wishes

 Well it's Saturday morning here in Australia and I'm enjoying a lovely sunny day and time at my desk.. yes I've done my chores and already made this card.. happy woman.
This is very 'clean and simple' for me but being inspired by the challenge of the Double 'D' mood board this month - black and white and a 'pop' of colour has me creating less is more!!.  I stamped, water coloured with Brushos and fussy cut my image, then simple die cut a black frame with two of my stitched dies and finished of with a stamped and embossed sentiment.  I am also playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More - Make your Mark by colouring on your card, and also at Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge - with the theme - Birthday.  Thanks for taking a peek




  Top 3 Badge

7 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Glad you have a nice day and are free to play now you have done your dg duties (Domestic Goddess).

    The card is fab. I love how the colour of the flower really stands out. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is beautiful design! I love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at ATSM
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful card Robyn. I love your flower and what a great design. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! Thanks for joining the Double D, "Black/White with a POP of Color" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

  5. A beautiful creation. Lovely design and gorgeous colours used ...hope to see you next challenge.. Double D Challenges{DT aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your beautiful flower, tucked into the black frame has planted a smile allll over my face! Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing this gem in the HLS CAS Challenge gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn