Thursday 13 July 2017

From ALL of Us

 
Look who we had visiting in a palm outside our bedroom window this morning... a cheeky possum - wonder where he's been living??
Anyway I have made a card with inspiration from the July Sketch over at 52 (Christmas) card challenge and the palette from The Paper Players #352 Colour challenge.  I stamped and embossed the ornaments in the three shade of 'berry' and fussy cut them.  I stamped and white embossed my sentiment and mounted these all on a dry embossed background, then using a deep berry card to help the colours pop.  Thanks for taking a peek


  

8 comments:

  1. Oh my word, so early to be thinking Christmas! Gorgeous little baubles and I love that glorious embossing folder. The way you've used the textured white background to let the coloured baubles shine is a great idea. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Robin! An interesting way to use the colors, but I adore it! That embossed background works wonderfully with your pretty ornaments! Thanks for playing with my color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you've used and the ornaments really stand out on the embossed background. They are so delicately pretty.
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So PRETTY! The berry colours are gorgeous, and that embossed background is delightful. Thank you for sharing with us at the Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used these colors to make a fabulously retro Christmas card! That embossing folder is lovely. Pairs beautifully with these berry baubles and I love the pop of color on the sentiment banner. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robyn, I love a Christmas card in non-traditional colors and this one is perfect! Those little ornaments are adorable. So glad you joined us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Robyn, I love the colours on this one. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty design, love the embossing and colours. Thank you for sharing with us at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn