Sunday 2 July 2017

Happy Birthday

Do you have times when you know you should be doing something else, but are drawn to sit at your desk to finish a card... it's just happened - anyway my housework can wait but not the washing.
So I've made a male again - the CASology #255 - cue card "Fly" had me thinking not birds or butterflies and I remembered this small 'fly' stamp I have.. so I combined that with my fish that I coloured with my Brushos and I have a quick and easy card. The blue background is Distress Ink smooched on my round acrylic stamp holder onto card (from my stash) and the hardest part with stamping the fish on the background, hence my panel is on an angle - made is work out fine for the Try Stamping on Tuesday #328 sketch challenge.  I flicked on some droplets of Perfect Pearls to the panel and stamped my sentiment on the card and to finish drew on the fishing line .. off the edge. I am also posting to Happy Little Stampers July Watercolour challenge - optional twist - Blue.   Thanks for taking a peek

  

6 comments:

  1. Robyn, I love the card. Ideal for a man.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Robyn and called my hubby over to look at it too! It's a lovely image and a great design. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clever! I absolutely love it! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout! Love this in so many ways...great colors, great angles, super images...makes me think of fly fishing! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your fish is 'off the edge' Great technique for your watercolour background too! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robyn - what a great card! You combined the various challenges in a clever way! Your unique approach to the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch is really original! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn