Tuesday 4 July 2017

Happy Birthday

Today I have a card for two challenges I've never posted to before (spied them on the Paper Playful site).  I have some 'Fireworks' for The Male Room #63 challenge and have used sparkly gold and silver embossing powder on my 'fireworks' for the WOW Embossing Powder July challenge. I used a background panel from my stash of stenciled experiments with stars on it.  Stamped and embossed my 'fireworks' and added some stamped stars and sequin stars. The finish I stamped in blue my sentiment and embossed with clear sparkly EP.
To finish I layered the panel of red and attached to a lovely teal card.  Thanks for taking a peek

WOW Embossing Powder challenge - Multicolour Embossing   .... Honourable Mention

 Honourable Mention Badge

5 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Lovely card. The embossing powder certainly makes it stand out.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkly fireworks and great colours, a Super card. Thank you for joining in with us at The Male Room Firework challenge. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darn cute! I had to make a male birthday card for a 4th of July birthday and this would have been perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made such a beautiful card :-)) I like your fireworks.
    I am so glad you played along with us at The Male Room. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at TMR with your pretty, sparkly fireworks and tiny sprays of stars.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn