Friday 28 July 2017

Hello Friend

So today my card is inspired by Christine's card below for this months Power Poppy challenge - Copy a Bloomie  - copy and share your inspiration from one of the PP team.  I just love the bright colours of this card and the fact that Christine formed a wreath from a small stamp on a set.  I have chosen two small sprays from the Countryside Bouquet Deluxe set and stamped and masked them into a wreath shape, then coloured them with Brushos and fussy cut.  I copied the other aspects of her card too... the layout, the stitching and ribbon bow and firstly the bright green main panel.  I'm very happy with how it turned out and I also love to use stamps in a different way. I am also  posting to Colour Throwdown challenge CTD453  with the colour theme - Crimson, Yellow and Green and also to Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes.  Thanks for taking a peek

Simon Says: Anything Goes


 
 The Color Throwdown
            Favourite

7 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, What a pretty card. I love the colour mix.

    Hope you have a fab Friday. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers are so dainty and sweet. I adore the colors so cheerful. Beautifully done. Thanks for playing in our On The Case challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful CASE of Christine's card! I love this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beautiful floral wreath, Robyn, colored perfectly! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card Robyn and I love the colours. Love your stitching too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous inspiration!! I love the way you colored the wreath. Your take on the Bloomie's design is quite striking, too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute Robyn! I love how you’ve used Countryside Bouquet in the wreath! So sweet! Thanks for the sweet CASE it’s so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn