Wednesday, 26 July 2017

May your life be like a Wildflower...

I'm really liking this card... a little different style for me - still flowers, but again a Distress Inked background, over sponged with a stencil, the same I used in the top corner by inking the stencil and press it to the card.  The I used Fossilized Amber DI to stamp the flower and again Distress Inks to colour it.  I picked some unusual colours to layer my panel onto a white card and to finish added a stamped sentiment.  I am posting to Stamplorations Theme and Sketch July challenge - the theme is Warm Colours.  I do like the colours I've used - feels warm and sunny - the colours of summer so I am also posting to Virginia's Summer Blog Party  - we may be in winter here in Australia but I live in sunny north Queensland and our days are just glorious at the moment.  Thanks for taking a peek


4 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, That is just perfect. Love the colours and the wording.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Robyn and a lovely sentiment. Gorgeous colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely Robin! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for linking up to “Virginia’s Summer Blog Party”! I am so glad that you share your beautiful summer creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn