Tuesday 8 August 2017

Wishing you well

Lately I've been inspired to create cards using my stamps and watercolours to create a scene. This set of trees is a Stamplorations set - Tree Silhouettes and the grasses -Penny Black Enjoy Life. I masked off the hill slope and stamped my trees with Distress Inks and then with my Brushos painted in the sky, fence and hillside. Lastly I stamped the grass and my sentiment. I love creating like this.  I am posting my card to The Paper Players challenge #356 - Theme: Great Outdoors.
And to Stamplorations Theme and Sketch Summer Vacation - Anything Goes.  I will also post to their Never-ending Stamplorations challenge Anything Goes using their products.  Thanks for taking a peek


5 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, I love this card. Such a peaceful scene.

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn, this is such a lovely, serene scene! I would like to be there taking a long walk! The masking and watercoloring is just beautiful! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card caught my eye in the gallery. It's stunning! I can see why you'd enjoy creating such a mini-art work. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn your watercoloured scene is breathtakingly beautiful - bravo on creating such a wonderful picture with your stamps and watercolours. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card! It looks like a painting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn