Friday 22 September 2017

Honey is Sweet...

Playing along again with this months Happy Little Stampers ATC challenge - Shapes. I created the background with Distress Inks and sponging my Hexagon Shapes with a stencil.  Then I stamped and fussy cut the jar, watercolour washed in the 'honey' and hand printed the label.  I added some Dimensional Magic over some honey drips I drew in with a marker.  Stamped and fussy cut my spoon on silver card and to finish added a printed sentiment and a couple of little bees.  Thanks for taking a peek

 

3 comments:

  1. Great ATC Card. Love the way the Honey looks like it's dripping down. Great use of the stencil for the hexagon shapes. Thanks for joining us at HLS ATC challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful atc, love the bee theme! Thanks for playing at HLS atc Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn