Monday 4 September 2017

It's Your Birthday

Oh dear, I am going to have fun this month with Watercolour Wash backgrounds the theme at CAS Mix Up for September.... I watched Gina's tute and with a water wash I added some layers of colour and let them blend. Now with this lovely bright panel and not wanting to cover it up I decided to use a die cut sprig in white and part of the sentiment in a die cut too.  My small amount of stamping is just two words of the sentiment.   I also love the effects of a silhouette so I am also going to post to CAS Watercolour's September challenge - Silhouette... with my white die cuts acting as the silhouette.

Thanks for taking a peek






  

8 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Robyn. I like the colours. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn, Absolutely Stunning watercolour wash background (LOVE your colors) with your silhouette foliage. I love the placement of your die cut birthday and stamped it's your! TFS and joining CAS Watercolour and CAS Mix Up:-) Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great vibrant colors on your watercolor wash background Robyn! the white die cut is beautiful layered over it! Thanks for joining us in the CAS Mix Up challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Robyn! I love these vibrant colors and how they have moved and blended! The delicate white die cut is the perfect addition! I look forward to seeing more from you this month! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robyn, I love the vibrant colours and with the white die cut silhouette stems. Watercolour washes are addictive are;t they :) I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts at CAS Watercolour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours blended beautifully for your background, Robyn. Love the bright colours with the white die-cut leaf sprigs. Gorgeous contrast. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour and CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful watercolour wash in gorgeous colours! Perfect background for the white silhouette! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful Robyn...love the layering of colours.
    Thanks for playing along with the CAS Watercolour Challenge.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn