Monday 18 September 2017

Merry Christmas

Now I do like a Wreath to celebrate the season... but I so have trouble with my wreath stamps, they just look awful or really I lack the creativeness to dress them up ...  SO when I saw this idea using a circle die, I had to try out this scribbly circle die and see if it could look like a wreath... I cut out the centers from the two different colour greens die cuts and dressed it up with a bow and few die cut flowers. To finish I stamped on my sentiment.  I like Tracey's modern feel to her wreath and white top panel framed in red... I am posting to Muse Card challenge #233, casing Tracey's card below and also to Addicted to Stamps and More #259 - Clean and Simple challenge.   Thanks for taking a peek

 

5 comments:

  1. I like your idea of circle die and adding little flowers to it, pretty! I love the sentiment font.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this 'scribble' wreath - so cool and graphic and festive! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, struggle with wreaths that 'need' to have elements on them that I just can't seem to navigate! Your wreath here: awesome! Simple, pretty, trendy and just all-around charming! A real one would be perfect on my front door! Thrilled to see your creativity in the Addicted to Stamps and More gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn