Monday 25 September 2017

Thinking of You

A card today for the Muse Challenge #234, casing Kim's lovely card below and using a new stamp set (a freebie with a magazine) - for my entry to Darnell's  #12 NBUS challenge.  I really love the colour combination and layout of her card and have also used flowers and birds as my stamped image.  I coloured them with Distress Inks and to finish stamped on my sentiment and added a few sequins.  I thought the card looked a bit flat so added an embossed line around the edge and layered onto blue card.
Thanks for taking a peek

 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the colours and that wonderful stamp set xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, classic images beautifully coloured! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn, That is so pretty.

    Hope you've had a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect thinking of you card. I like how you positioned the birds and sentiment. It really looks like they are talking to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet...love your pair of adorable birds, just beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a brilliant job CASEing Kim, Robyn! Your image and your colors are just divine and I love how you added the partial scoring for lots of interest!! Thank you so much for playing in NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robyn this is fabulous. I love the birds. I have so many free mag stamps to go through hope I have this one....with the challenge for HM...you can do an anything goes you know..xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very beautiful and your coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn