Saturday 18 November 2017

'Merry' bauble tag

My tag today is for Day 8 at Twelve Tags of Christmas ....
I love this large ornament stamp - I stamped and heat embossed it with Golden Sunshine embossing powder, then I watercoloured it with Seedless Preserves DOX and Fossilized Amber for the star....then fussy cut it and sliced off one side.  Took me a while to decided to just attach it to a dark purple tag and add a die cut 'merry' in soft gold card.  To finish I rounded the tag corners and for some reason decided to off center the tag and cut corners lopsided and positioned my tag hole over the bauble top, then added some gold twine and a soft gold bow.
Thanks for taking a peek
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi 'Robyn, This would be my favourite tag so far. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ornament is gorgeous, Robyn! The yellow gold and purple are so amazing together. The lop-sided tag adds a bit of whimsy and fun. Thanks for joining my tag event! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the WIN, Robyn!!! So well-deserved for this magnificent tag!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congratulations on your brilliant tag abd very worthy Winner medal over at Twelve tahs of Christmas, well done Robyn. So thrilled.
    Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn