Wednesday 8 November 2017

Merry Christmas tag

Here I have my first tag for Twelve Tags of Christmas..... inspired by Susan's tag (below) ,,, Susan used Gilding Flakes so as mine have been idle for years, what a lovely chance to see how they would present as a Christmas tag.  My mixed media elements are - gilding flakes, die cut stitched tag and tree - coloured with Distress Ink and white glitter for snow, stamped and embossed sentiment and to finish a gold ribbon.  Thanks for taking a peek.

  

6 comments:

  1. Wow..your gilded flakes background for your sponged and glittered tree turned out beautifully, Robyn. All your gilded flakes colors look stunning. Both your tag and Susan's remind me of granite with all the specs of color. TFS my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn, Now this I adore. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful case of Susan's tag! I love the hint of color you used on your glittered trees. It adds so much dimension to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gilding flake tag is so beautiful Robyn. Isn't it great to pull out things that have been patiently waiting for us??!! It's almost like having a new product to play with. :) Your glittery tree just sparkles. Thanks for joining my tag event!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robyn, so glad I inspired you to pull out your gilding flakes! Love the colour of yours (and you got a much better photo of it than I did!). Great job adding colour and glitter to the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This tag is AWESOME, Robyn! I love the colors of these gilding flakes and your snowy tree is so pretty on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn