Sunday 5 November 2017

Sleigh bells ring....


Well with 'glitter' fun at CAS Mix Up this month one would have to make a sparkly Christmas card.
So I have a very glittery sleigh pulled by two prancing reindeer bearing gems as bells.  I used some of my huge roll of double sided tape applied to the top of white card and then die cut.  Then I partially removed some of the protective top layer to expose the sleigh seat so I  could add red glitter to it, then removed the rest of the protective layer and added the gold glitter.  I stamped the reindeer in DOX and then decided I needed some snowy slopes so used the double sided tape again and white glitter.  I very lightly sponged some blue DI to the top of the card and to finish added some gold cord for the reins and a couple of gems ad finally my die cut stamped sentiment.  My CAS Mix Up elements are stamping, glitter, die cuts and sponging.
I am also posting to Jingle Belles - add an Animal to your card.  Thanks for taking a peek



 
jingle belles

Holiday Creature Feature

12 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Another nice card.

    Hope you are having a nice weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO PRETTY!! Love all the sparkle from your sleigh and snow hills. Great job working with loose glitter, Robyn. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Robyn this is gorgeous. Love the blingy sleigh and how you attached your reins. Such a lovely Christmas card. Makes you feel cool! Just what we need come Christmas Day. Ina - a Happy Queenslander. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! That is my idea of elegant. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your glittery sleigh is fantastic ... and I love the sentiment too ... so very glad you joined our *creature feature* at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful sleigh, Robyn! I don't think I've ever seen one prettier! Very elegant! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Robyn, such a stunning Christmas Card. That glittery red sleigh really makes a punch, beautifully done :D
    Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply Gorgeous Glittery Santa and Sleigh scene, Robyn. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful and sparkly holiday card, i like every single thing about this! so pleased you could join our "creature feature" fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you added the glitter to the sleigh with two colours! Beautiful glittery snow too! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Mix Up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful glitter on sleigh and snowy landscape Robyn! I hope Santa finds his beautiful sleigh before Christmas Eve!! :) Thank you so much for joining us in the CAS Mix Up challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your outstanding design at CAS Mix up, such a pretty sleigh :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn