Sunday 21 January 2018

Create.....

Well I have found some time for colouring and stamping this weekend - in between cooking up heaps of bananas ... muffins, loaves and slices, also two lots in the dehydrator.
Here I have a small artwork using the colour palette at Rubber Dance Stamp challenge for January - I was also able to make it a bit 'Vintage' for the theme.  I water washed the background in DOX and stamped the images in Distress Ink and Distress Oxides... Then added my Sentiment in DOX and finished with a handmade paper flower.  I am also posting to Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Add a Sentiment. Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day.

 

6 comments:

  1. what a fantastic mixed media BG! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous and I love the colours Robyn. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Such a fabulous background! So pretty!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I love this effect with the woman in the background. Great! Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Robyn. It's got such dreamy feel to it. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge / Melina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn