Monday 16 April 2018

Love a Rainy Day, it makes me Smile

This Rainy Day card came about because last week I was my brayer, embossing folders and Distress Oxide ink...the coral colours.... well I'm not one to waste the ink so I ended up with a few EF images and then there was still ink on the brayer so I misted card with water and quickly ran the brayer down and it left these great water drips... 
Hence when I spotted the Inkspirational challenge 158 - with a Rain Photo, I had to give it a go again with blue ink.  I stamped, coloured and fussy cut my puppy image and the same with the umbrella.  Then I scrounged through my sentiment and letter stamps and came up with my sentiment... I decided to stamp it onto a separate raindrop sheet as I was confident enough to do it straight on the card panel... I cut out the sentiment and used a marker around the edge. I used foam tape to mount the sentiment and puppies.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day



2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Love the card.bkeep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute Robyn. It's good to see that Townsville has had a few rainy days in recent months. Vikki R

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn