Monday 7 May 2018

Happy Mother's Day

Today I have a cute Mothers' Day card I thought the little grand daughters could give their mum next Sunday... I used lots of the elements from Lynne's card (below) from the Muse challenge #264 - I flipped her layout, used a square card, with a cute image and flowers.  I stamped and watercoloured my cute bear with his armful of flowers and added some tiny glitter dots. Then to finish added a bright pink layer onto my white card.  I am also playing along at Shopping Our Stash challenge SOS#352 Mother's Day.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day

Muse Challenge #264

 
Grab Our Badge!

SOS 352: Mother's Day

4 comments:

  1. Eeek! this is so cute!! Lovely coloured bear Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Robyn! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your little bear is so sweet, your daughter will love this!
    Thank you for playing at the Muse challenge - Lynne (guest DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great CASE of that Muse card. This is just too cute! Great watercolor! Thank you for sharing this at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn